I. Your Privacy
We will take reasonable care to ensure that your personal information is accurate, complete, up-to-date and stored in a secure environment, protected from unauthorised access, modification, loss or disclosure.
II. Personal Information
- “Personal Information” refers to your personal particulars obtained by us in the course of our dealings with you.
- Such personal information includes your use of our products and services, name, mailing addresses, phone number, email addresses, service details, payment details and credit history. Through “cookies”, it might also include how you use our Website to help us develop and improve our website, including details of your domain name and Internet Protocol (IP) address, operating system, browser version, cookie details, how long you stayed on a page, the route you took to navigate through the pages and the website that you visited prior to accessing our site.
- We collect your personal information from you, from third parties such as credit reporting agencies and from our own systems.
III. How we use Your Personal Information
- Collecting Personal Information helps us better understand what you need from us. We may collect personal information either directly from you or your authorised representatives, from third parties or through our Website, mobile and web applications, services application forms and other methods such as surveys.
- We may collect and use your Personal Information to:
- verify your identity;
- plan, provision and bill for products and services;
- provide access to, personalise your experience on, and improve the functionality of our SGFTA Website;
- manage your relationship with customer care related activities and technical assistance through remote access;
- notify you with details of products, services, special offers and rewards that we think will be of interest to you;
- carry out market and product analysis to improve our products and services and the marketing of our products and services;
- gather feedback and statistics to improve our network, servers, Website and App;
- improve your user experience through profiling and analysing your preferences;
- manage bad debt and prevent fraud or illegal activities;
- carry out activities connected with running of our business (such as personnel training, quality control, dispute resolution, and network monitoring) and in connection with the transfer of any part of our business in respect of which you are a customer or potential customer;
- investigate any action that may threaten network security or integrity;
- complying with any applicable law, regulations, guidelines or rules or to render assistance to law enforcement, governmental and regulatory agencies;
- provide complementary products or services, or rewards to you from our business partners;
- and other related purposes.
- SGFTA will not use your Personal Information for any purpose not permitted by law or beyond the stated purpose you have consented to.
- The SGFTA Website may contain links to other sites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such Websites.
IV. Who we can give your Personal Information to
- From time to time, we use other third parties to perform obligations related to the provision our products or services. Those entities may include:
- companies related to us;
- our business partners, marketing partners and authorised service providers;
- credit providers or credit reporting agencies; and
- law enforcement, governmental and regulatory agencies
- We are required to disclose your Personal Information to the parties described above so that they may carry out their obligations to us, and to you. Our disclosure of your Personal Information may, at times, be subject to their privacy policies. To every extent possible, we require these parties to act consistently with the personal information protections we have put in place.
V. How you can access and update your Personal Information
- You can access, correct or update your listed customer details by logging in to your SGFTA account on the Website or App.
- If you require access or a copy of your Personal Information within our possession, please contact us according to Clause 8 and we will assess your request. In some cases, we may impose a reasonable charge for making copies of Personal Information available to you. If so, we will advise you of the charge prior to making the information available to you.
VI. Withdrawing your Consent
- You may request to withdraw your consent by contacting us according to Clause 8. Your request for withdrawal of consent will take effect within 30 days upon receipt of your request. Please note that use of your personal data may be essential for us to provide the product or service that you subscribed. Therefore, your withdrawal of consent may impair our ability to continue providing the product or service to you. Your withdrawal of consent does not affect our right to continue to collect, use and disclose personal data where permitted or required under applicable laws
- If you wish to withdraw your consent to receive marketing messages about our exclusive offers from us or our business partners, please contact our customer care or unsubscribe from our newsletter. Your request will be processed within 30 days. Non-marketing messages including product and service updates and notices will not be affected by your consent withdrawal.
VIII. Contacting Us